
Image kindly provided by the bride
Made up of pearl floral motifs and focal beads such as swarovski cubes on elegant and delicate wiring this stunning tiara is tall and striking yet full of light and space.
What the customer said
"Thank you very much for your hard work on my tiara, bridesmaid pins and flowergirl headbands. They were very much complimented on the day and I was thrilled with how they looked. You expertly interpreted my rather sketchy ideas and came up with a brilliant design - your bespoke service and very helpful attitude enabled me to have exactly the tiara I wanted, but hadn't been able to find! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone!" Helena
For more information on this piece or to commission a piece from us please contact us at info@tiararama.co.uk or on 0845 3703110
Return to www.tiararama.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.