
All images kindly supplied by the bride
Family weddings are wonderful events and I was delighted when I was asked by my cousin to design her hair accessory and jewellery for her wedding. Gemma's vintage style cream coloured gown accompanied by lace bolero (beautifully created by my very talented Mum) needed warm and delicate accessories and nothing says warm and delicate like creamy freshwater pearls. Gemma wanted a floral accessory which combined an asymmetric focal point with trailing sections to decorate her french pleat.

Eventually we decided upon a mix of textures and I created the floral focal point with silver wire, gold mesh ribbon, freshwater pearl floral motif with Swarovski crystal golden shadow centre. These freshwater pearl floral motifs carried on through the vine section of the piece interspersed with branches of single and cluster crystals and pearls. The tones of the piece complemented the rich colour of the gown and the colourings of Gemma wonderfully and had a subtle sparkle.To complement Gemma decided upon a 3 strand freshwater pearl colarette, with simple pearl studs and single strand pearl bracelet.
What the customer said:
"I must say again, It was gorgeous!! Thank you so much!"
For more information on this piece or to commission a piece of your own please contact us at info@tiararama.co.uk or on 0845 3703110.
Return to www.tiararama.co.uk
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.